i3 Konzepts India Pvt Ltd follows the cancellation policy that helps the passengers to understand what is important. Cancellation charges are centred on how many days before we receive your cancellation notice. We cannot be held responsible for the problems that take places as a result of events that are not under our control such as weather, political demonstrations, bus and train delays, traffic jams, floods etc.
It is true that all efforts will be made honestly to cancel your trip on your request but make sure that we require sufficient time to complete your request to cancel your trip. If you are cancelling the booking and applying for a refund, in that case, Please read carefully about our Policies in order to avoid further complications.
Cancellation Period Percentage of Cancellation :
||Number of days
||Percent of package Cost
||From booking date, before departure date
||Days prior to departure
||Time before the departure
Hotel Cancellation Policies /Charges
The cancellation policy will be as per the hotel that we are booking on behalf of you. we are really indebted to keep the policies and customs of the hotel in terms of the cancellation policies as well as charges. So be thoroughly informative about the cancellation policies and charges that you are booking.
1. Free Cancellation before 24 hours.
2. No refund within 24 hours.
3. No refund for trust based rooms.
Tirupati Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation of Services - If we booked Special Entry Darshan Tickets (300 darshan Tickets) after that you will be asking any cancellation of services, TTD Rules & Regulation no refund the special Entry darshan ticket amount so loss Rs 300 per tickets + We Collected Rs 50 darshan ticket Service Charges
- If we NOT booked Special Entry Darshan Tickets (300 darshan Tickets) after that you will be asking any cancellation of services, We refund full money or advance Money (Depends How Much You are paid) or If the customer wants to change the trip date then we can arrange trip.